25 FALL QUOTES AND SAYINGS


25 FALL QUOTES AND SAYINGS



The leaves are falling, the trees are preparing to rest, and FALL IS HERE!


It's the season that reminds us it's time to slow down and embrace the simple moments.


We sip our warm lattes, cozy up in our favorite bulky sweaters or flannels, whichever you prefer, and breathe in the crisp autumn air.


It's a time to reflect and embrace what we're grateful for today, here and now.


Today, I am grateful to YOU for visiting my blog.


It truly means so much to my little hobby farm and me.


Fall on the farm means it's time to prepare the animal shelters for the cold temperatures.


The barn is loaded with hay, and bags of pines havings are stockpiled for warm bedding.


Water tanks are switched to heated ones, and emergency winter kits are prepared.


In this post, I share 25 FALL QUOTES AND SAYINGS to get you in the Autumn mood this season.


I hope you enjoy them, and don't forget to check out the FALL POST BUNUS at the end of this read.


XOXO


Emily




FARM DUST AND PAINT is reader-supported. When you click and purchase through links or images on this page, I may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More.



25 FALL QUOTES AND SAYINGS 



1. " And all at once, summer collapsed into fall ..." - Oscar Wilde

2. "Cozy and caffeinated all autumn long"

3. " Be like fall and leave all your worries behind."

4. " My summer bikini body wasn't ready, but my fall sweater body is on point."


5.  " In the quietude of fall, listen as the leaves tell their stories."

6. "I'm just here for the pie."

7. " If I can't wear my hoodie, I'm not going."

8. " Let the season of pumpkin patch photos commences"

9. " Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watches then dancing on a windy day." - Shira Tamir

10. "Up to no gourd"

11. "Scary movies, pumpkin spice, cozy sweaters, you know, fall shit." 

12." Cider, spice and everything nice."

13. "Autumn is my favorite color'

14. "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the Fall"

15."Bet your Autumn dollar."



16. "I like you a pumpkin-latte."

17. "Be-leaf in yourself."

18. "My blood type is pumpkin spice"

19. "Happy Fall Ya'll."

20. "Sweater weather is better weather."

21. " Leaves are falling Autumn is calling."

22. "Fall is in the air."

23. "Pumpkin spice and everything nice."

24. "But I think I LOVE FALL most of all."

25. "Sorry, my jokes are acorny"



ADDED BONUS: HERE ARE 10 SHOPABLE LINKS TOP SELLING FALL TRENDS YOU MIGHT ENJOY


 12 pcs. Velvet Fabric Pumpkin Set

 2pcs. 18x18 Rustic Pumpkin Pillow Covers

Orange Boho Table Pampas Grass Bouquet

 Tis the Season Pumpkin Wood Box Sign

 Pumpkin Rose Berry Fall Wreath

 Fall Candle 4 Pack Set

 Pumpkin Coffee Mug

 Coffee 2 Pcs. Fall Lounge Set for Women

Fall Sweatshirt

 Cozy Fall Blanket


SHOP MORE FALL DECOR IDEAS


YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY THESE RELATABLE POSTS

40 REALISTIC BUCKET LIST IDEAS

DIY CAT HALLOWEEN GARLAND

DIY HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS FOR PETS

THE ULTIMATE HALLOWEEN GIFT GUIDE - FOR BOO BASKET GOODIES